| Reference | Issue / Question |
| Battery | Our battery dictionary definition and related links. |
| Batteries | Dictionary definitions relating to batteries. |
| CMOS Battery | Issues and help relating to the CMOS batteries. |
| Laptop | Other questions and answers relating to laptops. |
| Recycle | Computer and battery recycling information. |
| Buying tips | Additional information and help with purchasing batteries. |
| CH000350 | Issues and information on Li-ion batteries. |
| CH000351 | Issues and information on NICAD batteries. |
| CH000352 | Issues and information on NiMH batteries. |
| CH000353 | Main laptop battery does not fully charge. |
| CH000354 | How do I find the total capacity of my laptop battery? |
| CH000936 | How to adjust a laptops brightness when on battery. |
| CH001128 | How do I remove the battery from my laptop? |
| CH001134 | Laptop computer is not charging battery. |
| CH001229 | How long should I charge my laptop computer battery for? |
| CH001230 | Tips and help with maximizing your laptop battery life. |
| CH001231 | Help and tips with getting more out of your laptop battery. |
| CH001232 | Missing laptop battery icon in Windows. |
| CH001233 | How do I know how much battery life my laptop has left? |
| CH001234 | When and how should I discharge my laptop battery? |
| CH001235 | Is it possible to overcharge a laptop battery? |
| CH001236 | How long should a laptop battery last? |
| CH001237 | How can I find the laptop battery specifications? |
| Forum | If your question is not listed on this page, try our online forum. |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire