| Reference | Issue / Question |
CD-ROM | CD-ROM dictionary definition and related links. |
Disc drives | All dictionary definitions and links relating to disc drives. |
| CD-R | CD-R help and support. |
| CD-RW | CD-RW help and support. |
| Cleaning | Additional information and help with cleaning computer hardware. |
| DVD | DVD help and support. |
| CD-ROM error | MS-DOS CD-ROM error codes. |
| MS-DOS | Getting CD-ROM to work in MS-DOS / Windows 3.x |
Buying tips | Additional information and help with purchasing a disc drive. |
| Drivers | Disc drive drivers and manufacturer listing. |
| Contacts | Contact information for disc drive manufacturers. |
| CHADD | Additional information with installing computer hardware. |
| CH000023 | CD-ROM is not the D: drive |
| CH000031 | CD-ROM receiving power but does not work. |
| CH000038 | Changing the drive letter of a disk drive. |
| CH000048 | What speed of CD-ROM drive should be purchased. |
| CH000116 | No CD audio through speakers in Windows 3.x. |
| CH000117 | Share my CD-ROM drive in Windows 3.x. |
| CH000129 | CD-ROM software no longer works after adding hard drive. |
| CH000130 | Enabling / disabling Windows AutoPlay |
| CH000139 | How do I make another CD-Player my default player? |
| CH000143 | MS-DOS compatibility mode issues. |
| CH000162 | CD-ROM drive light blinks every few seconds. |
| CH000176 | Windows 9x error "Data or no disk loaded" when audio CD inserted. |
| CH000212 | Receive error when CD is put in computer. |
| CH000213 | Verifying the CD-ROM cables are correctly connected. |
| CH000214 | CD-ROM Tray not opening. |
| CH000215 | Getting no sound from audio CDs. |
| CH000216 | Only able to see audio tracks on enhanced CD. |
| CH000217 | How to boot from a CD. |
| CH000218 | What does the x stand for on 32x? |
| CH000219 | What does max mean on 24x max CD-ROM drive? |
| CH000220 | Can CD-ROM drives be mounted vertically? |
| CH000221 | CD-ROM drive running in MS-DOS mode. |
| CH000227 | CD-ROM not working in Windows 9x, 2000, or XP. |
| CH000228 | Where can I get MSCD001 or MTMIDE01? |
| CH000302 | Noise from the computer. |
| CH000370 | CD-ROM only detects audio CD's. |
| CH000392 | ATAPI incompatible press F1 to resume. |
| CH000495 | How do I find what CD or other disc drive I have? |
| CH000518 | Receive a track error when reading, writing, or formatting a disk. |
| CH000580 | Can my CD-ROM, CD-RW, CD-R drive read DVD's? |
| CH000676 | How can I read a Macintosh CD on a PC? |
| CH000823 | How do I copy information to and from a floppy diskette or CD? |
| CH000832 | If I make burn copies of a CD does it degrade the quality? |
| CH000854 | How can I see all drives available on my computer? |
| CH000885 | CD or other disc tray does not close or opens by itself. |
| CH000901 | My CD or DVD is skipping. |
| CH000946 | Can I erase or otherwise format a CD? |
| CH000971 | What programs can I use to rip or copy audio CD's to my computer? |
| CH001090 | How to test a computer CD-ROM / DVD drive for failures. |
| Forum | If your question is not listed here try our computer help forum. |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire